Monday 26 April 2021

Korean Drama : Encounter

Alternative Title

Boyfriend

Year Released

2018 - 2019

Genre

Romance, Melodrama

No. of Episodes

16 - running time of 70 minutes per episode

Starring

Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum

Storyline

Cha Soo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo) is an unhappy woman whose path in life has always been arranged for her. She enters a marriage only to benefit her politician's father. She divorced with her husband due to his love affair.

One day on a business trip to Cuba, she meets Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) who happens to travel there. Jin-hyuk is a happy-go-lucky young man and his carefree personality attracted Soo-hyun. The pair meet again when they are back in Seoul.

My View

This drama depicts how a couple with age gap from different backgrounds strive to be together.

Will definitely re-watch if I have time.

As of now, I have about 100 K-dramas and 20 C-dramas pending.

What's worse is that I have new lists to be added every month.

Even if I die, also I cannot finish watching.

Rating

4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment