Sunday 29 August 2021

Chinese Drama : The Player 指尖少年

Year Released

2021

Genre

Esports, Fantasy

No. of Episodes

20 - running time of 40 minutes per episode

Starring

Gong Jun, Chen Yao

Storyline

Gu Ling (Chen Yao), Ren Yixia (Gong Jun) and Long Ziche (Chen Bairong) are university mates. They meet up online while playing game as well. Ziche has been trying to hack into the game which can control each of the characters.

During a battle, Gu Ling, Yixia and several other players suddenly inherit super powers from their game characters. 

My View

This drama is really boring and I just stopped at episode 3-4 I think. Sorry Gong Jun's fans.. but I just cannot.. I was very excited as I thought this is another esports drama which may be as good as Falling into Your Smile 你微笑时很美 .

Rating 

1/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment