Wednesday 5 May 2021

Korean Drama : VIP

Year Released

2019

Genre

Mystery

No. of Episodes

32 - running time of 30 minutes per episode

Starring

Jang Na-ra, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Chung-ah, Kwak Sun-young, Pyo Ye-jin, Shin Jae-ha

Storyline

The story revolves around Sung Un Department Store's VIP team. Team leader Park Seong-joon (Lee Sang-yoon), Na Jeong-seon (Jang Na-ra), section chief Lee Hyeon-ah (Lee Chung-ah), Song Mi-na (Kwak Sun-young), On Yoo-ri (Pyo Ye-jin) and new member Ma Sang-woo (Shin Jae-ha).

One day, Jeong-seon receives an anonymous text message about her husband Seong-joon's affair with one of the VIP team's colleagues.

My View

I have not seen World of the Married yet and I know it is more of a higher scale in terms of love affairs thingy.

But for now I think VIP is so exciting that I don't even dare to look at the spoilers. 

Rating

5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment