Saturday 1 May 2021

Korean Drama : Revolutionary Love

Year Released

2017

Genre

Romance, Comedy

No. of Episodes

16 - running time of 70 minutes per episode

Starring

Choi Si-won, Kang So-ra, Gong Myung

Storyline

Byun Hyuk (Choi Si-won) is a happy-go-lucky person and also son to Chairman Byun Kang-soo (Choi Jae-sung) of Gangsu Group.

Baek Joon (Kang So-ra) is a street-smart girl who has multiple part-time jobs and refuses to settle in a permanent job. When Byun Hyuk accidentally meets Baek Joon in a cleaner uniform, she believes he is just an employee of Gangsu Group. 

My View

I watched this drama due to a trailer of the first episode I think about Kang So-ra scolding a lady off in a hotel. 

Then Si-won is impressed by her attitude and all.

But when I do watch the show, I just find it not interesting at all.

Rating

1/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment