Sunday 25 April 2021

Korean Drama : Uncontrollably Fond

Year Released

2016

Genre 

Romance

No. of Episodes

20 - running time of 60 minutes per episode

Starring

Kim Woo-bin, Bae Suzy

Storyline

Shin Joon-young (Kim Woo-bin) and Noh Eul (Bae Suzy) used to be classmates but were separated during their teenage years. The two meet again later when Joon-young becomes a top star while Noh Eul a documentary producer.

Joon-young wanted to be a prosecutor like his father Choi Hyeon-joon (Yu Oh-seong). Hyeon-joon is unaware of Joon-young's existence. When Noh Eul's father was being killed in a car accident by Yoon Jeong-eun (Lim Ju-eun), Hyeon-joon helps cover up the incident.

Joon-young comes to know about this and gives up on being a prosecutor. He also tries to run Noh Eul down with a bike when she finds evidences of her father's death.

My View

UF is one of the earlier K-dramas which I had watched when I finally decided to switch to K after DOTS.

So when Joon-young dies, I was really shocked as I seldom see any sad ending.

It is something new and totally acceptable for me.

Rating

4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment