Saturday 1 May 2021

Korean Drama : 7 First Kisses

Year Released

2016 - 2017

Genre

Romance

No. of Episodes

8 - running time of 10 minutes per episode

Starring

Lee Cho-hee, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Min-ho, Ji Chang-wook, Lee Joon-gi, Park Hae-jin, Kai, Lee Jong-suk, Ok Taec-yeon

Storyline

The story depicts a duty free store employee who has never been in a relationship before. One day, Min Soo-jin (Lee Cho-hee) meets goddess of date (Choi Ji-woo) who grants her an attempt to pick out the perfect partner for her first kiss among seven men.

My View

After I watched this web drama, I have also selected my seven favourite Korean male artists.

They are Kim Soo-hyun, Seo In-guk, Lee Joon-gi, Lee Joon, Joo Won, Ju Ji-hoon and Ji Chang-wook. I still have more but these are my first seven of them.

Since I'm at it, I have also listed down my Korean female artists:

Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Min-jung, Seo Hyun-jin, Shin Hye-sun, Shin Min-a, Moon Chae-won and Oh Yeon-seo. 

I recently have one new female star and I really want to add it in - Jin Se Yeon. 

Rating

3/5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment