Saturday 17 April 2021

Korean Drama : While You Were Sleeping

Year Released

2017

Genre

Romance, Fantasy, Thriller, Legal drama

No. of Episodes 

32 - running time of 30 minutes per episode

Starring

Lee Jong-suk, Bae Suzy, Jung Hae-in, Lee Sang-yeob

Storyline

Reporter Nam Hong-joo (Bae Suzy), prosecutor Jung Jae-chan (Lee Jong-suk) and police officer Han Woo-tak (Jung Hae-in) are able to foresee future in their dreams. The truth they hold vary individually.

The trio try to solve cases with hints from their dreams and eventually take down corrupt lawyer Lee Yoo-beom (Lee Sang-yeob). 

Woo-tak's secret is soon to be revealed when he sits for court hearing. He sacrifices himself to help resolve a case.

My View

Park Hye-ryun is one of the great drama scriptwriters out there. 

I was completely blown away when I watched the first episode.

Each of the crime cases are particularly good. I could still remember crying like mad for one of them. 

It still hurts to this day. I'm emo like that probably because I'm a parent now.

Rating

5/5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment