Friday 23 April 2021

Korean Drama : Fight for My Way

Alternative Title

Third Rate My Way

Year Released

2017

Genre

Slice of Life, Romance

No. of Episodes

16 - running time of 70 minutes per episode

Starring

Park Seo-joon, Kim Ji-won, Ahn Jae-hong, Song Ha-yoon

Storyline

Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon) is a former famous taekwando player whose career was stopped because of a painful past. He is now a mixed martial arts fighter trying to make a name for himself.

Choi Ae-ra (Kim Ji-won) works at a department store but her dream is to be an announcer.

Dong-man and Ae-ra are childhood friends who end up falling for each other. Together, they struggle and strive for success in their careers.

My View

Dong-man is such a hilarious character. His exaggerating reactions often make me roll my eyes.

Rating

4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment