Friday 30 April 2021

Korean Drama : Playful Kiss

Year Released 

2010

Genre

Romance, Comedy

No. of Episodes

16 - running time of 65 minutes per episode

Starring

Kim Hyun-joong, Jung So-min

Storyline

Oh Ha-ni (Jung So-min) struggles academically and is at the bottom of her class. She has a crush on the smart and popular Baek Seung-jo (Kim Hyun-joong).

When Ha-ni writes Seung-jo a love letter, he grades it before giving back to her. An embarrassed and heart-broken Ha-ni goes home only to have her house collapse in on her.

Ha-ni and her father Oh Ki-dong (Kang Nam-gil) end up being invited to live with Seung-jo and his family. 

My View

PK is supposed to be a lovely romantic drama. What's more, the leads are Kim Hyun-joong and Jung So-min.

I don't know why, maybe it is me.. but I find PK a little boring in between.

Did not manage to finish the show. I just can't.

Rating

1/5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment