Thursday 6 May 2021

Korean Drama : Voice

Year Released

2017

Genre

Thriller, Crime

No. of Episodes

16 - running time of 60 minutes per episode

Starring

Jang Hyuk, Lee Ha-na

Storyline

This story brings together detective Moo Jin-hyuk (Jang Hyuk) and policewoman Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na) in catching the serial killer who took the lives of their loved ones.

Kwon-joo is a voice profiler working in the "Golden Time team" while assisting Jin-hyuk with any slight clues in tracking down the criminals.

My View

For the first time in my life, I actually have to remove my earphones (I usually watch dramas from my laptop) because Voice is just too frightening. 

My friend has to remove hers when she watches the drama Signal. Lol..

If Jang Na-ra is the drama queen, then Jang Hyuk is drama king. 

When I look through all the K-dramas for the past ten years which I would like to catch up, all I see are both their names.

I have 120 dramas to go as of time of writing because I go for everything from comedy, crime, legal, romance, fantasy, historical period to web series.

Rating

5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment