Thursday 22 September 2022

Chinese Drama: My Little Happiness 我的小确幸

Year Released 

2021

Genre

Romance

No. of Episodes

28 - running time of 45 minutes per episode

Starring

Xing Fei, Tang Xiaotian

Storyline

Wen Shaoqing (Tang Xiaotian) has been waiting for the love of his life ever since he was separated with Cong Rong (Xing Fei) during their childhood times. Fast forward years later, Cong Rong who is an intern for a law firm is assigned to Yun Ji Hospital. This is where she meets Shaoqing who is a surgeon there.

When Shaoqing finds out that Cong Rong is the girl he has been looking for, he starts to pursue her.

My View

I had great expectation as I watched trailer from the last episode during their wedding day. I guess I'm someone who enjoys heart-wrenching plot with ups and downs. So this short, calm and sweet drama is still okay.

Rating

2/5 Stars