Sunday 15 August 2021

Chinese Drama : Falling into Your Smile 你微笑时很美

Year Released

2021

Genre

Esports

No. of Episodes

31 - running time of 45 minutes per episode 

Starring

Xu Kai, Cheng Xiao

Storyline

The story revolves around OPL (Onmyoji PRC League) where Tong Yao (Cheng Xiao) who is the number one player of character Tamamo no Mae 玉藻前 in whole of Chinese server. She joins ZGDX Gaming as a professional player and she plays as a mid solo.

Her team members - Xiao Pang (Sun Kai) as support, Lao K (Gao Han) as jungler, Lao Mao (Xiao Kai Zhong) as top solo and Captain Chessman (Xu Kai). With great rapport, ZGDX team members work together through their journey in getting the National Championship.

My View

Esports Chinese dramas are on the rise now and I find it pretty interesting. I was expecting only on-screen gaming but I'm actually quite surpised when they show some parts of characters fighting in animation which is very engaging for me. I hope to see more of such esports dramas.

The way Chessman handles the reporters and fans like how he reasons and rebuts them are quite cool. Esports gamers are also professional players and not doing nothing all day. They sacrifice their youth training and trying to get a champion title before it is too late as time waits for no one.

When ZGDX won in the finals, I totally teared for them. It's like I'm their little fan now.

Rating

5/5 stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment